Product Details - Arc'teryx Men's Kappa Hoody
Ideal for active pursuits on freezing days, this windproof insulated hoody delivers serious warmth with superb breathability. WINDSTOPPER® fabrics provide complete wind and light moisture protection, and thick Coreloft™ insulation traps heat inside. New face fabric lends a supple, durable surface to the lightweight, richly radiant insulated hoody. Reinforced shoulders and sleeves resist winter abrasion. Breathable fabrics work well in cold dry climates and slow-paced, steady activities and windproof fabric in the core area blocks cold air whilst lightweight insulations traps warmth inside. Cut with an athletic fit for full range of motion, room for layers and comfortable closeness to body for comfort.
Product Specifications - Arc'teryx Men's Kappa Hoody
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Compressible and packable
- DWR finish (Durable Water Repellent) helps bead water from fabric surface
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- Non-quilted, laminated construction eliminates cold spots
- Laminated brim
- Helmet compatible Storm Hood™
- Adjustable hood drawcords
- Insulated hood
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Integrated fitted collar panel for added warmth and comfort
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Full front zip with wind flap
- Bottom snap closure on zip
- Two-way front zip
- Laminated die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Drop back hem
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two internal mesh pockets
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- N80p-X WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- N70p WINDSTOPPER® 2L
- Coreloft™ 140 gm/m² insulation
- Machine wash in warm water.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Front load washing machine recommended (use a mesh bag for top loading machines).
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Do not iron.
Size - Arc'teryx Men's Kappa Hoody
Click here for Size Chart