Product Details - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket
Take our classic Nano Puff® Pullover, add a full-length zipper for greater all-around ease and, presto, the versatile Nano Puff Jacket. Its modus operandi is versatility: it’s an insulated jacket in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes and a thermal midlayer all in one. The wind-blocking, moisture-shedding 100% recycled polyester shell also glides effortlessly, whether worn by itself or as a midlayer. Low-bulk – thanks to its unique quilted pattern — hydrophobic, highly compressible PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) insulation traps heat with remarkable efficiency, even when wet. It packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into an internal zippered chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. It also has two zippered handwarmer pockets, elasticized cuffs and a dual-adjust drawcord hem to seal out wind and seal in warmth.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Unique quilt pattern holds insulation in place for durability
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal chest pocket (doubles as stuffsack) with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Dual-adjust drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 354 g (12.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart