Product Details - Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
Simple, lightweight core warmth. The Down Sweater Vest’s minimalist design practically floats; its 800-fill-power down seals in warmth, yet is so compact that it stuffs into a stretch-mesh internal pocket (with a carabiner clip-in loop). The innovative 100% recycled polyester shell with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish provides wind and water protection as well as a high tear-strength; quilting stabilizes the down. With zippered handwarmer pockets and a drawcord hem.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Zippered pockets: two handwarmers, one internal stretch mesh self-stuff pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elastic binding at armholes
- Adjustable drawcord hem seals out wind
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 260 g (9.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Down Sweater Vest
Click Here for Size Chart