Product Details - Patagonia Men's Down Sweater
Springtime shaded belays at the creek, predawn starts in the Canadian Rockies and hut tours in the High Sierra: Anywhere brisk, the Down Sweater delivers featherweight, superbly compressible warmth. The polyester ripstop shell on this down jacket does more than look sharp; it’s tear-resistant, windproof and made from 100% polyester. Details include top-quality 800-fill-power goose down, a quilted-through construction, two exterior zippered pockets and a stretch-mesh interior chest pocket that doubles as a zippered stuff sack with a carabiner clip-in loop. Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal in warmth, and the Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds moisture.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Down Sweater
- Superlight, windproof shell fabric with high tear-strength has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Quilted construction stabilizes 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- Two handwarmer pockets with Deluge DWR-coated zippers
- Zippered stretch mesh stuff-sack pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Nylon-bound elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal out drafts
- Shell and lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 800-fill-power premium European goose down
- 343 g (12.1 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Men's Down Sweater
Click Here for Size Chart