Product Details - Patagonia SST Jacket
Hardcore salmon, steelhead and trout anglers around the world tend to share two common traits: obsession bordering on lunacy and SST Jackets. Today’s version of the iconic fishing jacket features our latest advances in shell design and technology, along with a host of angler-friendly details. Made from H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer nylon double ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the SST is durable and extremely light. There’s also an integrated hood with single-pull adjustment and waterproof, corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® main and handwarmer pocket zippers. The now-classic large, gusseted chest pockets (with forceps stash inside left pocket) are waterproof and set high for deep wading. A double belt loop on the back allows you to cinch your wading belt over the jacket and waders, creating a nearly waterproof seal for greater safety in the event of a spill. Streamlined reverse StretchCoat® cuffs lie flat, resist line snagging and seal out water. More details: Y-Joint™ sleeves with anatomically curved elbows, three Beastie D-rings (two on front, one on back), large back pocket and hidden rod holder. The SST is our shortest-length fishing jacket.
Product Specifications - Patagonia SST Jacket
- Lightweight, highly breathable and durable H2No® Performance Standard 3-layer nylon double-ripstop fabric with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish; all seams are sealed
- Integrated hood with single-pull adjustment
- Waterproof-corrosion-resistant ririAQUAzip® zippers on front handwarmers and back pocket
- Large gusseted, waterproof chest pockets (set high for wading), with inside tippet pockets; large back pocket; forceps stash inside left chest pocket
- Reverse StretchCoat® cuffs; Y-Joint™ sleeves and anatomically curved elbows
- Two Beastie D-rings on front, one on back; hidden rod holder; double belt loop at lower back
- Drawcord at hem; mesh fabric at hem will drain
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 3-layer, 3.5-oz 100% nylon double-ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Cuffs: Reverse StretchCoat®
- 578 g (20.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia SST Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart