Product Details - Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket
Somewhere in the spectrum of memorable outdoor experiences, you go from pure pleasure to retrospective fun. When weather threatens to dampen your psych, our new H2No® Performance Standard Torrentshell Stretch Jacket – the most technical in our Torrentshell collection – can swing the balance back to the pleasure zone, with full waterproof/breathable protection. The 2.5-layer, nylon ripstop fabric stays durable, while underarm gussets and stretch panels in the lower arms and across the back of the shoulders enhance mobility (whether used for rappelling back to the car or marching on, singing in the rain, that’s up to you). A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows, and all of the zippers are coated and watertight – the center-front zip, the pit-zips, and the zips on the one chest and two handwarmer pockets. Other details: internal storm flap on the center-front zipper, microfleece-lined neck, and self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures. With an adjustable drawcord hem and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket
- H2No® Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture, while 2.5-layer stretch panels in arms and across shoulders provides mobility
- Helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor rolls down and stows
- Microfleece-lined neck provides comfort and protects waterproof/breathable barrier
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the jacket hem
- Watertight, coated center-front zipper with internal storm flap
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and one left chest pocket; all with watertight, coated zippers and zipper garages
- Venting pit zips with watertight, coated 2-way zippers; self-fabric hook-and-loop cuff closures and adjustable drawcord hem seal out moisture
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Stretch panels: 2.5-layer, 4-oz 40-denier 100% nylon with mechanical stretch, a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge DWR finish
- 388 g (13.7 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Torrentshell Stretch Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart