Product Details - Patagonia Men's Lightweight Synchilla Snap
Our iconic fleece pullover now in spring-weight polyester with solid and print options.
The iconic fleece pullover that started it all. For this season, we’re offering it in a cozy yet layerable 8-oz weight of polyester double-sided fleece, and in a host of heathered, solid and printed colorways. Details: 4-snap Supplex® nylon placket, neck-warming stand-up collar, pack-strap friendly Y-Joint sleeves and snap-closure nylon-flap chest pocket. Cuffs and hems reinforced with spandex trim. Hip length.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Lightweight Synchilla Snap
- Made of warm 8-oz double-faced polyester fleece
- Pullover with 4-snap Supplex® nylon placket, a stand-up collar and Y-Joint™ sleeves
- Left chest pocket has Supplex nylon flap and snap closure
- Cuffs and hem have spandex trim
- Hip length
- Heathers: 8-oz 100% polyester (80% recycled) double-sided fleece. Solids: 8-oz 100% polyester (85% recycled) double-sided fleece. Prints: 8-oz 100% polyester double-sided fleece
- 405 g (14.3 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Size - Patagonia Men's Lightweight Synchilla Snap
Click here for SIZE CHART