Product Details - Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Jacket
Whether you're rolling on endless singletrack or on a long alpine scramble, our lightweight Nine Trails Jacket keeps pace. It now features a more articulated fit, and is made of tough and wind-resistant 1.1-oz. 100% nylon, with extremely breathable stretch-woven recycled polyester fabric in the back and underarm panels to vent excess heat. A slightly dropped tail and extended back-of-hand cuffs provide extra coverage when needed. The high-rise, tricot-lined neck and elastic-bound drawcord hem seal out chilly weather; a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain. The running jacket stuffs into its center back zippered pocket (with clip-in loop). With reflective logos on the front and back.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Jacket
- Made of durable triple-ripstop nylon with breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on the back and shoulders
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for weather-resistant protection
- New articulated fit and style won’t hinder movement
- Elastic binding and drawcord at hem provide a secure fit
- Shaping on cuff provides top of hand coverage
- Jacket stuffs into rear zippered pocket; reflective logos on front and back
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop yarns. Back and underarm panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. With a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 124 g (4.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Nine Trails Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart