Product Details - Patagonia Men's Piolet Jacket
Jacket protects, moves and breathes with a 2-layer nylon durably waterproof/windproof and breathable GORE-TEX® fabric that uses a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The hanging lining gives terrific comfort, the helmet-compatible, 2-way adjustable hood has a laminated visor for optimal visibility, and the Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem allow quick adjustment without opening the jacket. Finer details include a 2-way center-front zip, extremely low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and three external pockets (the jacket also has an internal zippered security pocket), low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels for mobility.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Piolet Jacket
- 2-layer nylon waterproof/breathable GORE-TEX® fabric repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Low-profile gusset cuffs provide a tight wrist seal
- 2-layer, 2.7-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 2-layer, 4.3-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 643 g (22.7 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Men's Piolet Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart