Product Details - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Hoody
Cassin Ridge, the Andromeda Strain, that ephemeral goulotte you’ve eyed for years. On alpine climbs where speed and protection matter, keep moving, scum your shoulders and let the spindrift slide. The Simple Guide Hoody will stay with you. Its lightweight double-weave stretch-woven fabric is supremely durable and constructed to resist wind, shed snow and breathe freely. A helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with laminated visor allows good visibility in bad conditions. Three zippered pockets secure your stuff; hook-and-loop cuffs and a drawcord hem cinch down and seal out the weather.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Hoody
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Two-way adjustable, helmet-compatible hood has a laminated visor for good visibility in poor conditions
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered exterior left chest; all zippers have a garage and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 549 g (19.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Hoody
Click Here for Size Chart