Product Details - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover
Sleek, light and surprisingly warm, the Nano Puff® Pullover’s modus operandi is versatility. It’s an insulated pullover in spring squalls, a sleek micro-belay parka on chilly rock routes and a thermal midlayer all in one. The Nano blocks wind, sheds snow and traps heat – even when wet – with the best available synthetic insulation. PrimaLoft® ONE (60-g) is incredibly warm, low-bulk, compressible and hydrophobic. A deep-venting half-zip avoids harness-line bulk and minimizes weight, and the 100% recycled polyester ripstop shell glides effortlessly, whether worn as an outer or midlayer. The Nano packs down to practically nothing and stuffs into a single chest pocket that has a carabiner clip-in loop. Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover
- Ultralight ripstop recycled polyester shell fabric has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Lightweight 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides excellent warmth and compressibility
- Deep center-front zipper allows for easy ventilation
- Stuffs into zippered self-storage chest pocket with a reinforced carabiner clip-in loop
- Elasticized cuffs and hem seal out wind
- Shell: 1-oz 15-denier 100% recycled polyester. Insulation: 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester. Lining: 1.4-oz 22-denier 100% recycled polyester. Shell and lining have a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Nano Puff Pullover
Click Here for Size Chart