Product Details - Patagonia Men's Gi III Pants
The rugged and moisture-shedding Gi Pants are made of lightweight nylon taslan with a built-in adjustable belt, DWR (durable water repellent) finish, and 50+ UPF sun protection; 32" inseam.
The grab-and-go favorites of river runners, trekkers, backpackers and, of course, serious loungers. Made from a lightweight yet tough 100% nylon taslan fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, Gi IIIs provide 50+ UPF sun protection, dry fast and feel soft, light and airy against the skin. A gusseted crotch allows the full range of leg mobility, and a low-profile, buckle-closure elastic waist (that fits under a harness) ensures your pants stay hitched. Mesh draining pockets include two in front, a rear drop-in and one on the right thigh. Inseam is 32".
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Gi III Pants
- Made of a durable, quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with an adjustable belt and separating buckle; zip fly with button closure
- Coin-safe, on-seam front pockets with polyester mesh for drainage
- Zippered pockets: right rear drop-in; right thigh drop-in with internal key loop; both with polyester mesh for drainage
- Gusseted crotch for ease of movement
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 280 g (9.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Gi III Pants
Click Here for SIZE CHART