Product Details - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Pants
A staple for alpine rock, light and fast mixed climbing, ski touring and all things mountain, our soft-shell Simple Guide Pants deliver in every condition. They’re our lightest stretch-woven alpine climbing pants. The polyester (100% recycled)/spandex double-weave blend stretches with your every stride, stays durable but lightweight, moves sweat, is now more breathable and still resists weather with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The styling features an updated, more technical tapered fit in the lower legs, a 2-way zippered fly and a partially elasticized waistband. Other details include articulated knees and a gusseted crotch for mobility, and DWR-treated reverse-coil zippers on the pockets: two front, one thigh and one rear hip.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Pants
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric, treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Separating, partially elasticized waistband with sturdy metal bar-button, two-way zippered fly and belt loops
- Pockets: two handwarmers, right thigh cargo, and right rear; all with reverse-coil zippers treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Articulated knees and gusseted crotch for full mobility
- Technical, tapered fit
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 430 g (15.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Pants
Click Here for Size Chart