Product Details - Patagonia Men's Triolet Pants
Durable all-around mountain pants for stormy weather, the Triolets are made of a 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish for proven durably waterproof/windproof and breathable protection. A GORE-TEX® membrane is bonded between the tough outer nylon shell and a robust inner lining, keeping movement between layers to a minimum for greater durability.
Features include full-length side-zips, articulated seat and knees, a 2-way zippered fly and two handwarmer pockets with low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers. A built-in belt adjusts the waist, scuff guards protect the ski-boot-compatible lower legs and elasticized internal gaiters with tie-down loops seal out snow.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Triolet Pants
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable nylon GORE-TEX® fabric repels moisture
- Partially elasticized, separating waist with watertight, two-way Slim Zip fly and built-in adjustable belt with separating buckle
- Two handwarmer pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight
- Full-length, watertight, coated side zips for easy on/off; snap closures at ankle and waist
- Articulated seat and knees for full mobility
- Ski-boot compatible cuffs have scuff guards, elasticized internal mini-gaiters, adjustable snap closure and tie-down loops
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 635 g (22.4 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Triolet Pants
Click Here for SIZE CHART