Product Details - Patagonia DAS Pants
Alpine climbing is cold, and cold can drain your will and suck your soul. And that is why we made the DAS Pants: For summit pushes, extended cold-weather belay sessions and shiver bivies, these insulated pants boost morale with warm-when-wet 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation wrapped in a lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell (with Deluge® DWR finish) that is durable, highly water-resistant and windproof. The sculpted fit maximizes warmth (though still sized as an over-pant), fully separating two-way side zips (with insulated wind flaps) allow easy on/off while wearing crampons and a harness, and the elasticized waist has Velcro® tab adjustments atop the side zips. The two-way zippered fly has a snap closure, and the gripper-elastic cuffs accommodate an alpine boot and have snap-tabs to seal-in heat. Stuffsack included.
Product Specifications - Patagonia DAS Pants
- Lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR® (durable water repellent) finish
- Highly compressible, water-resistant 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE insulation provides maximum warmth for its weight
- Pants have elasticized waist with Velcro® tab adjustments at side zips, and separating two-way zip fly with snap closure
- Full-length, separating two-way side zips with insulated wind flaps for easy on and off
- Elasticized mini-gaiter cuffs with snap tab closures lock in heat and accommodate an alpine boot
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 100-g PrimaLoft® ONE 100% polyester
- 433 g (15.3 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia DAS Pants
Click Here for Size Chart