Product Details - Patagonia Men's Super Alpine Bibs
Monstrous Norwegian ice pillars and Chugach powder can leave you smiling but soaked. When conditions dictate the need for bomber, waterproof/windproof and breathable big-mountain alpine climbing bibs, our Super Alpines prove durable, dry and mobile. They feature 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish, tough nylon outer and key-area reinforcements, and a micro-grid interior that optimizes breathability. Watertight, fully separating side-zips allow easy on/off with boots and also form a drop seat; the pressed-pleat chest pockets stay flat, and two more pockets sit on the thighs; trim, watertight zippers throughout feature cleanly designed openings without excess weight and bulk. The ski-boot-compatible lower legs have scuff guards, internal gaiters, shock-cord adjustments and tie-down loops.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Super Alpine Bibs
- Durably waterproof/windproof and breathable 3-layer nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric resists the wettest, coldest, most persistent weather
- Full-coverage bibs with hook-and-loop adjustable suspenders and Drop Seat configuration
- Harness- and pack-compatible chest pockets feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; Pressed Pleat Pockets add volume without additional seams
- Thigh pockets with Slim Zips reduce bulk and weight
- Articulated seat and knees enhance mobility
- Watertight fully separating side zips for easy on/off with boots
- Ski-boot-compatible lower leg with external scuff guard, internal gaiter, gripper elastic cuffs and tie-down loops
- 3-layer, 3.8-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 4.9-oz 150-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® Pro fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 649 g (22.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Super Alpine Bibs
Click Here for Size Chart