Product Details - Patagonia Men's R1 Full
The optimal full-zip midlayer or baselayer for alpine endeavors in demanding conditions, the R1® Jacket is made with Regulator® grid fleece for outstanding stretch, breathability, compressibility and durability.The R1® Jacket’s popularity among backcountry athletes was inevitable: it stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. And the full-zip front makes it super versatile, from a midlayer in winter to a lightweight jacket on early fall mornings and alpine summer evenings. Plus, the fabric has never been better: We worked with Polartec to fine-tune the high/low interior grid polyester (Polartec® Power Dry®), making it more breathable and compressible, with an improved feel and durability, while still maintaining its warmth. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and offset shoulder seams steer clear of pack straps.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's R1 Full
- Versatile R1® fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Off-shoulder seam construction reduces bulk under a pack
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 377 g (13.3 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Regulator Insulation provides phenomenal compressibility, light weight warmth and moisture transport, whether used alone or as part of a layering system.
Size - Patagonia Men's R1 Full
Click here for SIZE CHART