Product Details - Patagonia Men's Piton Pullover
The Piton Pullover is made with stretchy Polartec® Power Dry® fabric that wicks moisture, dries fast and performs as a baselayer or midlayer for alpine activities.
The Piton Pullover keeps things simple: It’s a thermal, no-frills, wicking baselayer. Or midlayer. Either way, it gives stretchy warmth whether worn alone on low-wind days, or layered under a shell. The Power Dry® poly/spandex blend feels soft next to the skin, wicks moisture and is highly breathable, while the smooth jersey face slides easily under layers. The chest-deep front zip allows easy on/off and ventilation, the shoulders are seamless for pack-wearing comfort and the nylon elastic cuffs and hem seal out weather.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Piton Pullover
- This garment has a Slim Fit
- Polartec® Power Dry® fabric provides superior stretch, warmth and moisture management; durable, smooth jersey face slides easily beneath layers
- Front zipper allows for easy pull over and venting when needed
- Nylon elastic cuffs and hem seals wind
- No shoulder seams for pack-wearing comfort
- 5.9-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 94% polyester (54% recycled)/6% spandex
- 223 g (7.9 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
At Patagonia we seek to build the best product and cause no unnecessary harm. That's our mission statement, and it takes many forms. As it applies to making products, we work hard to source materials and use processes that are less harmful to the Earth without compromising quality. Because to us, quality is not only how well a product performs and holds up, but also how it's made.
Size - Patagonia Men's Piton Pullover
Click Here for SIZE CHART