Product Details - Arc'teryx Men's Phase SV Zip Neck LS
Our warmest weight base layer zip neck in the Phase family is appropriate for cooler temperatures and high-output activities. Composite construction of Phasic™ SV and Phasic™ AR fabrics in addition to the textile’s construction and next-to-skin fit eliminates excess bulk and rapidly transfers moisture for efficient evaporation. Ideal for cold days in the alpine, this super-wicking base layer has mid-level insulation to keep you warm and dry, and a zip neck allows for faster venting. Engineered for superior moisture management and rapid dry-times during stop-and-go activities, this form-fitting top keeps the user drier and more comfortable. Encapsulated silver-ion fibres provide durable and long-lasting odour control.
Product Specifications - Arc'teryx Men's Phase SV Zip Neck LS
- Minimal odour retention
- Hydrophobic materials will not absorb water
- Mechanical stretch textile for unrestricted mobility—fabric is inherently stretchy without the use of Spandex fibres, making it more durable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Gusseted underarms
Zippers & Fly Configuration
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration Logos & Label Configuration
- Quick-pull 1/2 length zip for easy venting
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
- Best in Test - Klikk (Norway)
Size - Arc'teryx Men's Phase SV Zip Neck LS
Click here for Size Chart