Product Details - Patagonia Men's Merino 3 Midweight Crew
The grippiest time to boulder at the Buttermilks is also the chilliest. To keep your feet sticking to the smears and your body warm and flexible, slide into a Merino 3 Midweight Crew. Our go-to cool weather merino baselayer, Merino 3 helps you stay dry and comfortable during active pursuits. It’s wonderfully soft, has a great warmth-to-weight ratio, naturally breathes and resists odor, stretches and regulates body temperature. We get our merino from non-mulesed Australian merino sheep, and slow wash it for softness and shrink-resistance without the use of environmentally harmful chlorine. Recycled polyester (20%) increases durability, resilience and moisture management. Details include a raglan shoulder design and underarm panels for mobility, offset seams for pack-strap compatibility and hidden thumb loops. Machine wash cold; machine dry at low temperatures. Fabric is bluesign® approved.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Merino 3 Midweight Crew
- Merino wool/polyester blend keeps you dry and comfortable even when wet, is stronger and more durable than 100% wool, has a softer hand, naturally controls odor, and wicks perspiration
- 18.9 micron-gauge yarn and jersey-knit construction
- Raglan shoulder seams are offset to prevent chafing under layers and packs
- Underarm panels with offset seams maximize range of motion and comfort
- Hidden thumb loop at cuff for extra hand protection
- Slow-washed without chlorine to prevent shrinkage, bluesign® approved
- Machine-wash cold, tumble dry at low temperature
- 6.5-oz (220-g) 80% chlorine-free merino wool/20% polyester (100% recycled)
- 257 g (9.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Merino 3 Midweight Crew
Click Here for Size Chart