Product Details - Patagonia Men's Strider Shorts
Pick up the pace in these ultra-lightweight polyester running shorts with breathable Air Flow mesh panels and a built-in brief for chafe-free comfort.
For devoted runners whose days come to life on the trail, the Strider Shorts give just what you want – ultra-lightweight, breathable, fast-drying running shorts. The 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) fabric with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and updated Air Flow mesh panels ensure you stay cool. The built-in liner wicks moisture and dries quickly. A covered elastic waistband with an internal drawcord secures the fit. Featuring an internal envelope pocket and a reflective logo at the left hem. Inseam is 7".
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Strider Shorts
- Made of smooth, ultra-lightweight and fast-drying polyester fabric with Air Flow mesh panels for breathable comfort
- Covered elastic waistband with internal drawcord
- Lightweight built-in liner wicks moisture, dries quickly
- Internal envelope pocket
- Reflective logo at left hem
- 7" inseam
- Body: 2.3-oz 50-denier 100% polyester (50% recycled) micro dobby. Panels: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. Liner: 3.8-oz 100% microdenier polyester crepe. With moisture-wicking performance and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
We recycle used soda bottles, unusable second quality fabrics and worn out garments into polyester fibers to produce many of our clothes.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Size - Patagonia Men's Strider Shorts
Click here for SIZE CHART