Product Details - Patagonia Men's Long
The perfect cover-up for your morning run, the All Weather Top has durable polyester/spandex knit fabric in the body and a breathable Air Flow mesh panel in the back to ventilate excess heat.For runners who live to run above tree line and ford icy cold streams, our All Weather Top won’t miss a beat. It’s a long-sleeved running shirt that gives both coverage and breathability, with hidden low-profile thumb loops, a deep, reflective front zip and an Air Flow mesh back panel for utmost venting. The durable and thicker 88% polyester/12% spandex body fabric adds a touch of warmth in a headwind and remains breathable as the day unwinds. With Gladiodor® odor control for the garment, a slightly dropped tail and a small envelope pocket on the back right hip. Reflective logos on front and back.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Long
- Made of durable polyester/spandex knit fabric with a breathable Air Flow mesh panel in the back to ventilate excess heat
- Deep zip ventilates and covers the neck for sun protection
- Hidden low-profile thumb loops
- Reflective center-front zipper; reflective logo on front and back
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Back panel: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh. With Gladiodor® odor control for the garment
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Climbing, skiing, running: at some point you’re going to sweat, and at some point you’re going to stink. Gladiodor® Garment Odor Control reduces unwanted smells on the fabric of a garment so you and your partners can breathe a little easier. Gladiodor treatments are rigorously tested for functionality initially and after washing.
Size - Patagonia Men's Long
Click here for SIZE CHART