Product Details - Patagonia Men's Quandary Shorts
With the go-anywhere design of our Quandary Shorts you can hit the road for a climbing trip in Squamish or stay close to home and catch a slice with friends. The lightweight stretch-woven fabric blends 96% nylon and 4% spandex for 40-UPF sun protection, rugged durability and enough give for all-day momentum; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish resists moisture. A gusseted crotch allows your legs to move freely while offset belt loops and a zip fly ensure a street-worthy appearance. With classic flat-front styling and a 10-inch inseam.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Quandary Shorts
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex blend with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent finish) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Shorts with classic flat-front styling; belt loops; zip fly with button closure
- Vertical on-seam side pockets; two welted rear pockets; left-front thigh zipper pocket
- Gusseted crotch increases mobility
- 10˝ inseam
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- 223 g (7.9 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Quandary Shorts
Click Here for Size Chart