Product Details - Patagonia Men's Home Waters Shorts
Casual good looks and lightweight comfort make our new Home Waters Shorts-10” perfect for long travel days abroad or kicking around town. But there’s no reason to change when it’s time to hit the water: These are serious fishing shorts built specifically for warm weather angling expeditions. The lightweight 3.4-oz nylon taslan fabric with DWR (durable water repellent) finish dries in a flash and provides 50+ UPF sun protection. Jeans-style front pockets have mesh for drainage, and one of the two back pockets closes with a zipper for security. An elasticized waistband with a button closure ensures comfort, and the gusseted crotch increases mobility when stepping over the gunwale or scrambling down steep banks.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Home Waters Shorts
- Durable, quick-drying nylon taslan fabric, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- Elasticized waistband with button closure for a comfortable fit
- Jeans-style front pockets with mesh for drainage
- Two back pockets; one with a secure zipper closure
- Gusseted crotch adds mobility
- 10" inseam
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon taslan with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 172 g (6.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Home Waters Shorts
Click Here for Size Chart