Product Details - Keen Men's NoPo Boots
Designed and built in the USA, in KEEN’s hometown of Portland, Oregon, The NoPo boot is a native of Old Town’s sidewalks, the Gorge’s steep trails and the Pacific Northwest’s weather. As a result, it’s refined, rugged and weatherproof, thanks to full grain leathers, lugged outsole and KEEN.DRY waterproof/breathable membrane.
Product Specifications - Keen Men's NoPo Boots
Weight: 19.6 OZ/555.6 G
Activities: City Streets
Type: Lace Up, Boots
Weather: Wet – waterproof
Fit Tip: We find this style runs pretty true to size.
Lining: Moisture wicking textile
Upper: Full-grain leather
Built in the U.S.A.: Casual, All
Rubber: Direct-attach Construction
- Built in Portland, OR, USA
- Direct attach construction uses no adhesives
- KEEN.DRY™ waterproof breathable membrane
- Moisture wicking textile lining
- Removable metatomical pu footbed
- Waterproof full grain leather upper
HYBRID.OLOGIES:KEEN.DRY A proprietary waterproof, breathable membrane that lets vapor out without letting water in.
Size - Keen Men's NoPo Boots