Product Details - Patagonia Men's Tsali 2.0 Shoes
An ultralightweight, everyday running shoe, the Tsali 2.0 isn't slowed down by sand, scree or anything in-between. Weighing in at just over 20-ounces per pair, this trail shoe features a gender-specific last, anatomical footframe and reinforced Dynamic Lacing System for a secure, precise fit on uneven terrain.
For added durability and protection, the breathable air-mesh upper has perforated nylon reinforcements and the toe bumper has direct-applied rubber. The anatomical and perforated 20%-recycled EVA footbed molds to the contour of your foot. A forefoot shock-absorption pad and flex grooves offer extra protection and flex. The multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Tsali 2.0 Shoes
- Durable breathable air mesh upper; perforated nylon reinforcement for durability and breathability; direct-applied rubber toe-bumper provides durability and protection
- Reflective webbing and heel for high visibility; dynamic lacing system provides a precise fit
- 100% polyester moisture-wicking, ventilated air-mesh collar and tongue lining; 20% recycled EVA anatomical perforated footbed supports, cushions and molds to the contour of your foot
- Forefoot shock absorption pad and flex grooves provide forefoot protection and flex with gender specific lightweight 15% recycled EVA footframe
- 0.8 mm forefoot shock absorption plate distributes pressure, protecting the foot while maintaining forefoot flexibility
- Multi-density sticky rubber outsole provides 360-degree wet/dry traction in varying conditions
- 279 g (9.87 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Men's Tsali 2.0 Shoes
Size: 7 - 12, 13, 14, 15
Men's Footwear Sizing Information