Product Details - Patagonia Women's All Weather Skirt
The Women’s All Weather Skirt is an everyday running skirt with feminine styling and technical performance made of stretchy polyester/spandex knit fabric with a built-in boy short liner.
Go explore the backcountry in the Women’s All Weather Skirt. This feminine but technical running skirt is made with an 88% polyester/12% spandex knit blend that’s stretchy and breathable, and has a slightly flared hem that stays out of your way. The waistband is wide and free of elastic so it’s comfortably flattering, and has two front pockets tucked inside for storing calories. Underneath are formfitting, moisture-wicking boy shorts that stay put when you boulder hop and don’t chafe in the long run. Length is 12 ½ inches at front center.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's All Weather Skirt
- Made of a durable and soft polyester/spandex knit blend
- Flattering waistband with a lay flat drawcord
- Center-back envelope pocket with key loop; two internal, front drop-in gel pockets
- Boy-short liner with shaped leg for chafe-free comfort
- Reflective logo on front and back
- Center front length: 12½˝
- 5.6-oz 88% polyester/12% spandex. Pocket: 3.2-oz 100% polyester Air Flow mesh
- 147 g (5.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's All Weather Skirt
Click here for SIZE CHART