Product Details - Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Skirt
A stretchy running skirt with two back pockets, the Women’s Nine Trails Skirt is made of a breathable polyester/spandex knit fabric with a built-in boy-short liner.A running skirt with a reputation, the Women’s Nine Trails Skirt proves that lightness, great looks and technical performance aren’t too much to ask for from your running clothes. The soft, airy 91% polyester/ 9% spandex blend won’t snag and stretches with you, and a mid-thigh length cut hits the spot between coverage and range of motion. A formfitting, highly breathable boy-short liner won’t ride up, and the wide fabric waistband has a lay-flat drawcord for comfort and fit. Two rear hip pockets let you carry gels or keys.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Skirt
- Made of a recycled polyester/spandex plain-weave fabric
- Single-layer skirt with side splits at hem provide good coverage and full range of motion
- Flattering waistband with a lay flat drawcord
- Two back pockets secure with hook-and-loop closure
- Boy-short liner with a shaped leg for chafe-free comfort
- Reflective logo at left hem
- 3.5-oz 75-denier 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex plain weave. Liner: 5.7-oz 80% polyester/20% spandex knit
- 136 g (4.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Skirt