Product Details - Patagonia Women's Lithia Skirt
Built for gypsy life, the amenable Lithia Skirt is willowy and svelte, whether worn as a skirt or a halter top. The lightweight, organic cotton (55%)/Tencel® lyocell (45%) jersey fabric has a smooth drape. When it's worn as a skirt, the doubled, shirred waistband cinches down with side ties on one side and falls just above the knee. As a top, the adjustable waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice that ties behind the neck. Length (size M) is 17" waist to hem.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Lithia Skirt
- Jersey knit with a soft hand and smooth drape
- Snug and wide cinched waistband; adjustable on right side with ties
- A-line skirt falls above the knee
- When converted to a top, the waistband becomes a bandeau-style bodice and the ties secure behind the neck
- 4.8-oz 55% organic cotton/45% Tencel® lyocell
- 141 g (5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's Lithia Skirt
Click Here for Size Chart