Product Details - Patagonia Women's Re
Made of Polartec® Thermal Pro® polyester fleece (51% recycled), this quintessential fleece pullover has feminine seaming and kangaroo handwarmer pockets.
At any altitude, the weather-wise Re-Tool Snap-T® Pullover is as essential to summer as a pocketknife and a corkscrew. The fleece pullover works well alone or layered, with lightweight, compressible deep-pile fleece (51% recycled) and extra-long fibers for warmth retention without bulk. The pullover is slim fitting, with feminine seaming and a hip length. Supplex® nylon reinforces the placket, which has four hidden snaps. Pockets include a Supplex envelope-style chest pocket and a side-entry kangaroo handwarmer.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Re
- Deep-pile fleece with 51% recycled polyester has extra-long fibers for warmth retention
- Stand-up collar has double fleece for warmth; front placket hides the 4-snap closure and is reinforced with Supplex® nylon
- Yoke and princess seams add contouring and shaping
- Brushed polyester microfleece trim on cuffs and hem
- Supplex nylon chest pocket flap with stay-put envelope construction
- Kangaroo-style handwarmer pocket
- Hip length
- 9.3-oz Polartec® Thermal Pro® 100% polyester fleece (51% recycled)
- 456 g (16.1 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Size - Patagonia Women's Re
Click here for SIZE CHART