Product Details - Patagonia Women's Rubicon Down Jacket
For warmth in the coldest conditions, the Rubicon Down Jacket is filled with 700-fill-power European goose down insulation in a new, lighter weight, more durable polyester shell that’s highly water-resistant and windproof.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Rubicon Down Jacket
Features & Specs:
- Fabric is a 1.75-oz 40-denier 100% polyester ripstop coated with PU and a DWR finish.
- Insulation is 700- fill-power premium European goose down.
- Updated this season with a lighter weight, more durable polyester ripstop fabric that’s highly water-resistant and windproof; 700-fill-power goose down insulation is warm and highly compressible
- Fixed helmet-compatible hood with single-hand drawcord adjustment; high fleece-lined collar protects against wind and snow
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Fully featured and removable powder skirt is adjustable; webbing loops connect to any Patagonia Snow pants
- Regular fit
- Weight: 700g / 24.7oz
Size - Patagonia Women's Rubicon Down Jacket
|Chest||32-33||34-35||36-37||38 1/2-40||41 1/2 |
|Waist||24-25||26-27||28-29||30 1/2-32||33 1/2 |
|Hip||34 1/2-35 1/2||36 1/2-37 1/2||38 1/2-39 1/2||41-42 1/2||44|