Product Details - Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Jacket
For those women who live for the beauty of unencumbered, human-powered motion, the Nine Trails Jacket provides support, minimal weight and wind resistance. It's made of tough nylon with extremely breathable, stretch-woven, all-recycled polyester fabric in the back and underarm panels to vent excess heat. The high-rise, tricot-lined neck, easily pushed-up elastic cuffs and drawcord hem seal out chilly weather; a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish sheds light rain. This running jacket now has a streamlined, articulated fit and shaped cuff covers to protect the top of your hands on pre-dawn runs. A handy rear-zippered pocket allows you to stuff and stash the shell for convenient storage. Reflective logos (on the front and back) keep you visible.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Jacket
- Made of durable triple-ripstop nylon with breathable recycled polyester stretch-woven fabric on the back and shoulders
- Shell fabric treated with a Deluge DWR finish for weather-resistant protection
- New articulated fit and style won’t hinder movement
- Elastic binding and drawcord at hem provide a secure fit
- Shaping on cuff provides top of hand coverage
- Jacket stuffs into rear zippered pocket
- Reflective logos on front and back; can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- Body: 1.1-oz 15-denier 100% nylon with 50-denier triple-ripstop yarns. Back and underarm panels: 3.5-oz 75-denier stretch woven 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex. With a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 116 g (4.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's Nine Trails Jacket
Click Here for SIZE CHART