Product Details - Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
In a Manhattan downpour you'll blow by the umbrella and poncho peddlers inside this commanding and waterproof trench coat. The Arborist is made of H2No® Performance Standard recycled polyester with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Fully lined with crisp, smooth taffeta, the coat has a sophisticated matte woven face. Weather-protecting features include: a lined hood with under-the-chin, double-snap closure, a full snap-front placket with 2-way zip, adjustable cuffs, welted and zippered handwarmers with snap tabs and an internal security pocket. Princess seaming and deftly placed lines create a feminine contour, and a self-fabric belt (attached at side seams) wraps around to tie in the front or back. Above-the-knee length.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
- H2No® Performance Standard 2.5-layer waterproof/breathable trench-style rain parka with matte, woven face; fully lined with polyester plain weave
- Lined hood with snaps at the neck
- 2-way zipper with a storm flap that secures with snaps; side-seam ties wrap around and can be tied in the front or the back
- Welted, zippered handwarmer pockets secure with snaps; internal zippered pocket
- Cuff tabs adjust with 2-position snaps
- Curved princess seaming on the front and back add contour and shape
- Above-the-knee length
- H2No®Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 5.3-oz 100% recycled polyester with waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 728 g (25.7 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Women's Arborist Trench Coat
Click Here for SIZE CHART