Product Details - Patagonia Women's Houdini Jacket
Proven protection from the elements without bulk, the lightweight and weather-resistant Women’s Houdini® Jacket is the essential running windbreaker jacket that disappears into its own stuffsack.
As morning clouds ripen into afternoon winds and rain on the Manoa Falls trail, the Women’s Houdini® Jacket protects you from the elements so you can focus on your footing. This essential running jacket uses highly wind-resistant and nearly weightless nylon ripstop fabric with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to protect you from weather. The slim fit allows for a baselayer or, in cooler climates, a light midlayer; a low-profile hood snugs with a single pull. When the skies clear, the Houdini stuffs into its own palm-sized, zippered chest pocket and clips to your hydration pack.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Houdini Jacket
- Made of highly breathable and strong nylon ripstop with a Deluge DWR finish
- Zippered chest pocket converts to a stuff sack with a reinforced carabiner clip loop
- Hood adjusts in one pull and won’t hinder peripheral vision
- Durable half-elastic cuffs; drawcord hem
- Reflective logo at left chest and below neck
- Can be worn over baselayers and light midlayers
- 1.2-oz 10-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 102 g (3.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Patagonia’s proprietary durable water repellent fabric finish, Deluge DWR, lasts substantially longer than standard DWRs. Garments with the Deluge DWR finish have like-new repellency after years of extensive use.
Size - Patagonia Women's Houdini Jacket
Click here for SIZE CHART