Product Details - Patagonia Women's DAS Parka
For full-on alpine conditions, the DAS Parka is our warmest synthetic insulated jacket; it’s made with high-loft 120-g PrimaLoft® Synergy insulation throughout, additional PrimaLoft® ONE insulation in core areas, and a lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell that’s durable, highly water-resistant and windproof.
South faces in Patagonia, north faces in the Alps and frozen waterfalls in Canada – ice and alpine climbing tends toward the cold and rowdy, but the DAS Parka helps keep things civil. It traps the heat, blocks the wind and now comes in a women’s version, femininely shaped and with a baffled collar (a unanimous request from our women climbing ambassadors and testers). We started with the existing DAS and overhauled it, with a more sculpted fit that maximizes warmth (though still sized as a belay parka), loftier 120-g PrimaLoft® Synergy insulation throughout and an additional layer of 60-g PrimaLoft® ONE throughout the torso. The lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell (with Deluge® DWR finish) is durable, water-resistant and windproof. A single-pull, adjustable, helmet-compatible hood and a tall collar traps extra heat. A few of the finer points: zippered and insulated handwarmer pockets, a zippered chest pocket, large interior mesh pockets for drying gloves, elasticized cuffs, a drawcord drop-tail hem and a 2-way zip (with internal, insulated wind flap) that lets you see your belay device. Stuffsack included.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's DAS Parka
- Lightweight, PU-coated nylon ripstop shell is durable, highly water-resistant, windproof and treated with a DWR finish
- Insulated throughout with high-loft 120-g PrimaLoft Synergy and an added layer of heat-trapping 60-g PrimaLoft One in the chest, abdomen and back for core warmth
- Helmet-compatible hood with visor and single-pull drawcord to adjust overall volume and peripheral vision
- Full-length, 2-way zipper with internal, insulated wind flap and fold-over zipper garage for chin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered, insulated handwarmers; two interior mesh drop-ins; one exterior zippered chest
- Elasticized cuffs and discreet drawcord at drop-tail hem seals in warmth
- Stuffsack included
- 1.2-oz 20-denier 100% nylon PU-coated ripstop with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Insulation: 120-g PrimaLoft® Synergy 100% polyester; torso additional layer: 60-g PrimaLoft One 100% polyester
- 581 g (20.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's DAS Parka
Click Here for SIZE CHART