Product Details - Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket
The Adze Jacket does everything a soft shell should: It breathes, blocks wind and keeps quiet, whether you’re leading out from a hanging belay, or ski touring the High Sierra in the chill of early March. Key is the Polartec® Windbloc® stretch-woven polyester shell, which deflects wind while breathing freely and moving with a soft, supple hand – add to this a moisture-resisting Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish for a jacket that can deal with the elements. The microgrid fleece interior traps heat, moves moisture and feels great next to your skin, allowing total versatility with short- or long-sleeved layers. Features include two reverse-coil zippered handwarmer pockets and one internal zippered chest pocket, hook-and-loop cuff closures and a drawcord hem to seal out the elements and seal in heat.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket
- Polartec Windbloc stretch-woven polyester soft-shell fabric stops wind, a DWR finish resists precip, and a fleece grid backer warms and wicks moisture
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two harness- and pack-compatible handwarmers, one internal chest pocket, all with reverse-coil zippers
- Low-profile hook-and-loop self-tab cuffs create a tight wrist seal
- Drawcord hem
- 9-oz Polartec® Windbloc® 93% polyester/7% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 598 g (21.1 oz)
- Made in Nicaragua.
Size - Patagonia Women's Adze Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart