Product Details - Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Pants
You can float up Astroman's Enduro Corner with finesse and style, but when it comes to the Harding Slot, it's best just to grovel. Whether you're moving like a rock star or are in full body limbo, our Rock Craft Pants will keep up the pace, with their tough, stretchy fabric blend of 96% nylon and 4% spandex. They have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish to shed afternoon thunderstorms and life-of-the-garment 40-UPF sun protection. Articulated knees and a gusseted crotch let you move your legs freely; offset belt loops and a low-profile front snap add harness compatibility. The five-pocket design includes two pockets in front, two in back and one on the thigh. Inseam is 30".
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Pants
- Made of a lightweight stretch-woven nylon/spandex fabric, with Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- Zip fly with metal snap closure; belt loops
- Pockets: two front; right thigh patch pocket with zip closure; two rear with envelope closures
- Gusseted crotch and articulated knees for ease of movement
- 30˝ inseam (Short)
- 4.5-oz 96% nylon/4% spandex, with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 40-UPF sun protection
- 289 g (10.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Rock Craft Pants
Click Here for Size Chart