Product Details - Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants
The Torrentshells do exactly what pared-down rainwear should: they keep you dry through spring showers or boomer thunderstorms. These H2No® Performance Standard rain pants are made from 2.5-layer nylon with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. They feature a simple pull-on style with an elastic drawcord waistband, articulated knees and three zippered pockets (two handwarmers, one back hip). The zippered lower legs have adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs, and the pants stuff into the left handwarmer pocket (with carabiner clip-in loop).
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants
- H2No Performance Standard shell with waterproof/breathable 2.5-layer nylon ripstop repels moisture
- Pull-on, elasticized waist band with internal drawcord adjustment
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered right rear pocket, all have Deluge DWR-treated zippers, storm flaps and mesh pocket bags
- Articulated knees
- Adjustable, self-fabric hook-and-loop closure at ankle with Deluge DWR-treated zipper and storm flap
- Pants stow in self-stuff left handwarmer pocket with clip-in loop
- H2No® Performance Standard shell: 2.5-layer, 2.6-oz 50-denier 100% nylon ripstop with a waterproof/breathable barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 243 g (8.6 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's Torrentshell Pants
Click Here for Size Chart