Product Details - Patagonia Women's Solimar Pants
In case your travel plans coincide with biting flies or searing sun - we've got you covered. Our lightest-weight summer pant is made of a soft stretch nylon with sun protection (30 UPF) and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. The shaped and well-structured pant has a zip fly with double-button closure and belt loops. In addition to front drop-in pockets we've added rear drop-in pockets with flaps and two thigh cargo pockets. A capri-length option secures with button fasteners. Straight legs and a low rise. Inseam (size 8) is 32".
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Solimar Pants
- Lightweight stretch fabric with 30-UPF sun protection and Deluge DWR finish
- With belt loops, zip fly and double-button closure
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with flaps; two cargo pockets on thigh
- Cuffs roll up to capri length, secure with button
- 32" inseam (size 8)
- 3-oz 93% nylon/7% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 30-UPF sun protection
- 201 g (7.1 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's Solimar Pants
Click Here for Size Chart