Product Details - Patagonia Women's Upcountry Pants
On a recent 10-day trip through the proposed national parks of southern Chile, we were under severe weight restrictions on the small plane that flew us in. We wore these soft, nearly weightless nylon pants day after day, mile after mile, and never tired of them. The quick-drying fabric blocks UV rays (with 50+ UPF sun protection) and has a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. A metal button and zip fly close the elasticized waist, which adjusts with a drawcord. Front slash pockets and two rear drop-in pockets with metal button flaps. Roll-up straight legs convert to capri length. Inseam (size 8) is 32″.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Upcountry Pants
- Lightweight nylon plain-weave pants
- Zip fly with metal-button closure; drawcord for adjustability
- Two front slash pockets and two back drop-in pockets with button flaps
- Roll-up cuffs convert pants to capris
- 32˝ inseam (size 8)
- 3.4-oz 100% nylon with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 50+ UPF sun protection
- 212 g (7.5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's Upcountry Pants
Click Here for SIZE CHART