Product Details - Patagonia Women's Solimar Shorts
You don't have to be tarpon fishing in Manzanillo to appreciate these lightweight travel shorts. Made of a tightly woven (30-UPF sun protection) lightweight stretch nylon with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish, the shorts are cut longer but can be rolled up and secured with button fasteners. In addition to front drop-in pockets, we’ve added rear drop-in pockets with flaps and two thigh cargo pockets. Backside seams and darts provide shaping and the legs are straight. Low rise; inseam is 13 1/2".
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Solimar Shorts
- Lightweight, stretchy fabric with 30-UPF sun protection and a Deluge DWR finish
- With belt loops, zip fly and double-button closure
- Two front drop-in pockets; two back drop-in pockets with flaps; two cargo pockets on thigh
- Cuffs roll up, secure with button on tab
- 13½˝ inseam; rolls up to 11˝
- 3-oz 93% nylon/7% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish and 30-UPF sun protection
- 141 g (5 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Women's Solimar Shorts
Click Here for SIZE CHART