Product Details - Patagonia Women's R1 Full
The R1® Jacket’s popularity among backcountry athletes was inevitable: it stretches, breathes, wicks and warms with ultimate efficiency. And the full-zip front makes it super versatile, from a midlayer in winter to a lightweight jacket on early fall mornings and alpine summer evenings. Plus, the fabric has never been better: We worked with Polartec to fine-tune the high/low interior grid polyester (Polartec® Power Dry®), making it more breathable and compressible, with an improved feel and durability, while still maintaining its warmth. Two zippered handwarmer pockets sit above the harness line, and raglan sleeves lie smooth under pack straps.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's R1 Full
- Versatile R1 fleece provides excellent stretch, warmth, wicks moisture and breathes in a variety of temperatures
- Interior high/low grid fleece enhances compressibility, airflow and dry time
- Microfiber face speeds dry time and allows for easy layering
- Two zippered handwarmer pockets
- Raglan sleeve construction reduces bulk under a pack
- 6.8-oz Polartec® Power Dry® 93% polyester (41% recycled)/7% spandex
- 334 g (11.8 oz)
- Made in Colombia.
Size - Patagonia Women's R1 Full
Click Here for SIZE CHART