Product Details - Patagonia Neoprene Flats Booties
On eelgrass and sand flats, you could fish barefoot if it weren’t for the occasional urchin, broken shell or sharp rock. Our new Neoprene Flats Booties are the perfect solution: You get the light, easy freedom of going shoeless with an impenetrable sole and a little extra side protection and support. The soft, stretchy 2.5mm neoprene is laminated to a 100% nylon outer skin for durability and comfort next to the skin. Tough vulcanized rubber reinforcement panels minimize wear and prevent bagging. The large 10-YKK plastic Vision self-locking zipper provides easy on/off access and won’t corrode in salt water.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Neoprene Flats Booties
- 100% nylon laminated to durable neoprene
- Strategically placed reinforcement panels are durable around key wear points and provide a better fit without bagging
- Large 10-YKK® plastic vislon self-locking zipper won’t corrode in salt water
- Sole and rubber reinforcements are made of durable vulcanized rubber; impenetrable outsole provides foot protection when walking on coral
- 2.5mm neoprene laminated to 100% nylon
- 643 g (22.7 oz)
- Made in Thailand.
Size - Patagonia Neoprene Flats Booties
Click Here for Size Chart