Product Details - Patagonia Men's Tin Shed 6 A / C Boots
The lightweight, protective Tin Shed 6 A/C® Boots toes the line while you're shaping blanks or building with straw bales. The waterproof canvas/suede leather upper is durable, and reinforced eyelets and polyester laces provide an articulated fit.
Comfort details include a pigskin/fabric lining that's treated with Aegis® solution to control shoe odor; a supportive, pigskin-lined polyurethane (70% recycled) footbed; a polyurethane comfort chamber that supports on hard surfaces and thermally protects in cold climates; and weight-bearing areas with internal EVA padding for superior comfort and flexibility. The Vibram® EcoStep® rubber sole grips slick and varied surfaces.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Tin Shed 6 A / C Boots
- Canvas and suede waterproof leather upper; reinforced eyelets and 100% polyester laces provide an articulated fit and durable lacing
- Pigskin and fabric lining for comfort; treated with Aegis® antimicrobial solution for the shoe; 70% recycled polyurethane footbed with pigskin lining for support and comfort
- Internal EVA padding in weight-bearing areas of welt gasket for comfort and superior flexibility; polyurethane comfort chamber provides comfort and support on hard surfaces and natural thermal protection in cold climates
- Vibram® Ecostep rubber sole designed for grip and durability on slick and varied surfaces
- Construction: modified Welt designed to resole locally
- Shaft Height: 12 cm / 4.7 inches (top of heel to top of boot); heel height: 3 cm / 1.2 inches (Italian measurement: heel axis, about middle of heel at top, to bottom of sole)
- Last characteristics: medium width, full toe box, medium+ arch support
- 680 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Men's Tin Shed 6 A / C Boots
Size: 7 - 12, 13, 14, 15Men's Footwear Sizing Information