Product Details - Patagonia Women's Drifter A / C Shoes
The shifting topography of Canyon Country beckons seasonal wanderers like the Drifter A/C® Shoe. The shoe's breathable air-mesh/nubuck leather upper and polyester air-mesh lining durably handle-varied terrain, while a bellows tongue keeps out debris. A waterproof Bi-Fit™ insole board (80% post-consumer recycled) lends stability and support; an anatomical EVA footbed provides cushioning comfort. The Vibram® Trail Ecostep® outsole (with 30%-recycled rubber) provides excellent traction.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Women's Drifter A / C Shoes
- Breathable air mesh/durable nubuck leather upper; bellows tongue keeps out debris
- Polyester air mesh lining that breathes; 20% recycled EVA anatomical footbed provides cushioning, comfort and support
- Patagonia Air Cushion Plus provides shock absorption
- Bi-Fit™ 80% post consumer recycled polyurethane waterproof insole board provides support and stability underfoot
- Vibram® Trail Ecostep outsole with 30% recycled rubber provides excellent traction
- Board lasted construction provides support and durability
- Medium width, full toe box, medium arch/instep
- 396 g (14 oz)
- Made in China.
Size - Patagonia Women's Drifter A / C Shoes
Size: 5 - 11Women's Footwear Sizing Information