Product Details - Patagonia Men's Triolet Jacket
Sea-to-summit ascents call for serious human-powered drive, along with a go-anywhere, do-everything durably waterproof/windproof and breathable shell – and our Triolet Jacket delivers. The lightweight 3-layer GORE-TEX® fabric features a membrane bonded between the tough nylon outer shell and a robust inner lining for all-conditions protection and durability in an alpine climbing jacket; a DWR (durable water repellent) finish fends off wet weather. Features include a helmet-compatible, 2-way-adjustable hood with a laminated visor for optimal visibility; the sleek Touch Point System™ embedded cord locks in the hood and hem for quick adjustment without opening the jacket; and pockets that stay clear of harness and pack lines. Other detailing: low-bulk, watertight, coated zippers on the pit zips and pockets, low-profile cuff closures and full-reach gusseted underarm panels that really let you move while the jacket stays put.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Triolet Jacket
- 3-layer durably waterproof/breathable nylon GORE-TEX® fabric repels moisture
- Helmet-compatible Optimal Visibility Hood™ with laminated visor provides good visibility in poor conditions
- Touch Point System™ with embedded cord locks in hood and hem for quick-and-easy adjustment
- Gusseted underarm panels let you reach without raising the body of the jacket
- Harness- and pack-compatible pockets and pit zips feature supple, watertight-coated Slim Zips that reduce bulk and weight; internal zipper pocket
- Pleated Gasket Dry Cuffs provide a tight, low-profile wrist seal
- 3-layer, 4.2-oz 40-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Reinforcements: 3-layer, 5.5-oz 70-denier 100% nylon GORE-TEX® fabric. Shell and reinforcements have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 589 g (20.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Triolet Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart