Product Details - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Jacket
Hike in by headlamp, summit by noon, finish with some late-day cragging; our lightweight, stretch-woven soft-shell Simple Guide Jacket breathes, protects and keeps pace throughout. The highly breathable and wind-resistant double-weave blend of 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish moves with you, wicks moisture and stays as durable as you are. Details: microfleece-lined neck and wind flap, zippered left-chest and handwarmer pockets, a drawcord hem and hook-and-loop cuffs.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Jacket
- Lightweight, breathable, wind- and abrasion-resistant stretch-woven soft-shell fabric treated with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Microfleece-lined neck and wind flap for next-to-skin comfort
- Pockets: two zippered handwarmers and zippered exterior left chest; all zippers have a garage, and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- Hook-and-loop cuff closures for a secure fit
- Drawcord hem
- 6.2-oz 91% all-recycled polyester/9% spandex double weave, with a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 425 g (15 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Simple Guide Jacket
Click Here for Size Chart