Product Details - Patagonia Men's Snowshot Jacket
Our most supple freeriding shell, providing unsurpassed storm protection for riding the mountain in whatever way you choose.
Our most supple freeriding shell, the Snowshot revels in the dynamics of freeriding and halfpipes. The fabric package includes a 2-layer shell made of 150-denier 100% polyester with a herringbone weave for durability. It has a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to keep you dry when you're flying through mucky weather. Light 100% polyester mesh lines the body and sleeves for a smooth glide over layers. Articulated arms allow you to move naturally, and pit zips provide a quick-venting option when you're working up steam. Weather-sealing features: a removable, helmet-compatible hood, a microfleece-lined collar with a neck gasket to protect from wind blasts, and an adjustable powder skirt (with webbing loops that connect to any Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard pants). Your soundtrack goes inside an interior chest pocket; handwarmer pockets hold a beer at the end of the day.
2-layer H2No® shell fabrics are completely waterproof, windproof and breathable. They utilize an internal mesh or a wicking, hanging fabric liner to protect the waterproof barrier making them very comfortable and warm, even against the skin. 2-layer shell fabrics are versatile alternatives when you don't need the lightest or most durable shell available.
H2No® Barrier is Patagonia's standard for 100% waterproof and breathable protection in our shell garments. H2No is created by adding a waterproof and breathable laminate or coating to a high performance protective fabric. This fabric package blocks wind and water on the outside while allowing water vapor generated by your body to escape – keeping you warm, dry and comfortable.
Product Specifications - Patagonia Men's Snowshot Jacket
- Durable 2-layer polyester with herringbone weave has a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier for storm protection, and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish to stop rain and snow; mesh lining wicks away moisture
- Removable, 2-way adjustable hood (helmet-compatible); smooth and warm microfleece lined neck keeps neck warm and cozy; high collar seals out cold air and spindrift
- Pit zips quickly release heat; articulated arms improve mobility
- Snow seal powder skirt is adjustable and fully featured with webbing loops that connect to Patagonia® Ski/Snowboard Pants to keep the snow out
- Pockets: Two handwarmers, one chest, one interior drop-in and one interior zippered; includes secure, interior media pocket with cable routing
- Hem can cinch on extra chilly days to keep cold out; drawcord exits into hand pockets for easy adjustments
- Shell: 2-layer, 5-oz 150-denier 100% polyester herringbone weave with a waterproof/breathable H2No® barrier and a Deluge® DWR (durable water repellent) finish. Body lining: 100% polyester mesh. Powder skirt and hood lining: 2-oz 100% polyester plain weave
- 1055 g (37.2 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.
Size - Patagonia Men's Snowshot Jacket
|Men's Sizing Information|
|Neck||14-14 1/2||15-15 1/2||15 1/2-16||16 1/2-17||17-17 1/2||17 1/2-18|