Product Details - Bern Women's Berkeley Helmet
The Bern Berkeley Ski and Snowboarding Multi-Sport Helmet for Women and Girls is a vented ski and snowboard multi-sport helmet with interchangeable liners so it can be used for Snow, skate and BMX sports. This helmet has the Bern Zip Mold inmold technology which has a higher strength to weight ratio making this a very light helmet.
Zip Mold is a new technology that is engineered and tested to pass applicable standards including EN 1078 for biking, ASTM 2040 for snow sports, and CPSC for biking and skateboarding. Zipmold is a patent pending liquid foam injection process. When the liquid dries, a skin is formed on the surface providing a seamless, polished finish. Zipmold helmets have a higher weight to strength ratio than Inmold enabling Bern helmets to be lighter, thinner, and lower profile.
This snow, skate and bike helmet has skate styling, adjustable vents, and the optional interchangeable liners to convert between winter and summer sports.
This helmet is engineered and tested to pass the EN 1078, CSPC, and ASTM F 2040 Standard Specifications for Helmets.
Product Specifications - Bern Women's Berkeley Helmet
- Zip-Mold technology: High strength-to-weight ratio/more durable
- Temp Gauge: 12 vents, completely adjustable operating on plug/liner system.
- Channeled Airflow: Air flows through front vents and channels air through the helmet and out the back
- Element Liner System: Winter to Summer snap-in knit liner system
- Eyewear channels: Makes wearing glasses more comfortable
- Twin Clip: Removable/Customizable Goggle Clip
- Audio: Works with Bern 8 Tracks system
- Weight: 12 oz.
Size - Bern Women's Berkeley Helmet
thin SHELL helmets only available in S-L
20 1/2-21 IN
HAT SIZE 6 5/8
21-21 7/8 IN
HAT SIZE 6 7/8
21 7/8-22 1/2 IN
HAT SIZE 7
22 1/2-23 1/4 IN
HAT SIZE 7 1/4