Product Details - 2013 ThirtyTwo Men's Maven Snowboard Boots
Less is better with this skate inspired, rail riding, park lapping Joe Sexton exclusive.
Product Specifications - 2013 ThirtyTwo Men's Maven Snowboard Boots
Level 1F Footbed
- Molded Ortholite Footbed provides spring-back technology, retaining 95% of its thickness over time and won't flatten out
- Lightweight providing optimum performance
- Foam contains recycled rubber powder to TR32D LIGHTLY
- Fuzzy topsheet for warmth & comfort
Level 2 Liner
- 100% Heat Moldable Intuition Ultralon Liners
- Single Density Intuition Ultralon foam for comfort, warmth & support
- Lacing System with Lace Lock for improved heel hold & fit
- Internal anatomical EVA overlays in heel for optimal heel hold
- Aegis anti-microbial coating to eliminate odor
3D Molded Tongue
Our 3-D Molded Tongues wrap your foot for easier lacing, improved fit and heel hold. This design also gives us the ability to vary the stiffness of each model for customized flex and improved responsiveness.
Developed in the streets by Joe Sexton, the Shorty Cut is a lower profile upper which allows you to tweak more in every direction. If a boot is claiming a true “skate feel” and doesn’t have the Shorty Cut, it is just claiming.
Rubber outsole with EVA cushioning
This dual density outsole has the durability and toughness of rubber at the corners where it matters combined with the cushioning of EVA across your entire foot. Like a shock absorber for your feet.
Size - 2013 ThirtyTwo Men's Maven Snowboard Boots